An ever-growing list of noteworthy blogs, programs, organizations and more:
- Bronx Mama — A group of moms in the Bronx share a wide array of local kid- and family-friendly events and programs.
- Bronx Children’s Museum — To open in 2018, the museum meanwhile offers programs and events as a mobile “museum without walls” until opening their permanent doors.
- The Bronx Museum of the Arts — In addition to incredible exhibits featuring Bronx-based and culturally-relevant artists, the Museum hosts lots of family events, both on-site and at locations around the Bronx.
- Bronx Music Heritage Center — A hub for the cultural riches of the Bronx, including both performances of dance, music and the arts as well as programs and classes for children and adults.
- BxArts Factory — An organization seeking to bring artistic opportunities to both adults and children in the Bronx through a variety of events and programs.
- NYPL Events — Each neighborhood branch hosts story-times and programs of various kinds for free and usually with no pre-registration required.
- NYC Parks — Between the rec centers and free outdoor concerts, shows and activities, the parks in the Bronx are buzzing with activity.
- We Need Diverse Books — This group of authors and editors advocate greater diversity in both the characters, settings and authorship of children’s and young adult literature.